Friday, March 6, 2009

Pandan Butter Cake

I am very happy when I baked this cake. I simply love to eat Butter Cakes. I though I am goping to bake a Chocolate Butter cakes but I change it to Pandan, Since my pandan leaves was so beautiful and greenish...




I cut few slices of leaves and blend it to get the juices..Heaven...the aroma is so fragrance...taste wise..very soft and the sweetness is just nice...
So this is my Pandan Butter cakes..hope you all enjoy looking at it...
Recipes:-
250 gm butter
180 gm sugar
5 eggs
200 gm Flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
few pieces of Pandan leaves -blend with some water untill become a paste
1/2 tsp Pandan essence
Method:-
Beat butter and sugar till cream and lightly and fluffy.
Add eggs slowly and mix evenly.
Add in the Pandan paste and essence and mix evenly
Cream the batter till smooth and light.
Fold in the flour mix till well blended.
Pour the batterin loaf tin and bake at 180 for 50 to 1 hour...

4 comments:

mummyalyssa said...

mama..ermm ni lum kn lagi kek tu tapi da dpt rasa btape enaknya....yummmmmm

MamaElla said...

Alyssa..

sedap tau dan dah habis by semlm laaa..kena wat lagi tapi nak cuba Coklat pula..:-)

nurleeta said...

mama,, mama,, sumer mama masak mesti buat sy terliur...nampak sedap aje

MamaElla said...

Alhamdullilah Nur..kalau dekat mesti sepiring Mama kasi:-)